Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This belly is beautiful!

I need to share some "Belly Session" images I captured of what I like to call the most beautiful expectant woman in the world. My little sister, Kendra, has a flawless belly and I am so very proud of this "little girl" who has given birth to three AMAZING children!







She and Jacob have enjoyed this pregnancy together. This, for Sister, is her third, so she's a "pro".....we have all sat back and enjoyed watching Jacob grow though what is a total LIFE changing experience! Not only did he take on a lot becoming my sister's Husband, but he is a fabulous Step-Father to my two nephews!





This post is dedicted to Sister! Thanks for allowing me to capture these shots before sharing that little girl with the rest of the world! :)


2 comments:

the Eggernest said...

She's gorgeous! I love these shots!! You did a fabulous job- as always! Congratulations on your new niece!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.