Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Miss Kenna Jane is here!

So, for a 3rd time, it was a wait in the waiting room for my little sister to endure the crazy experience of child birth! This time, Mom was there with me! (For the births of Austyn & Cameron, Mom was in the room with Sister....however, Kendra chose to have Jacob in alone to experience this together as a married couple!)

So, here we are, waiting for what seemed to be an eternity!



I sat in a chair with a perfect view of the hall in which my expectant brother-in-law would be making his way down to tell a room full of family members the news of his wife, parents' youngest daughter and my little Sister! I sat in this chair for what seemed to be an eternity.....and by the end of my stay, I deemed it the "Queen's Chair"! :)

When Jacob finally emerged from the room to tell us the news....I waited to exclaim "He's coming, he's coming!" until I AFTER I captured his excited face....he seemed as though he was going to explode with excitement!



Here he is with his Dad....


...and with my Mom...


The boys were SO excited to meet thier new Sister!!!!!!


Thier first look at her....


And here she is!!!!!!!!














A very proud Nana, calling the world!


A proud Papaw re-arriving to meet his FIRST Grand Daughter! He had to leave for a little bit while Sister was in labor for work duties!




And the Georges' with our much-anticipated niece and cousin!





The Smiths'


No comments: