Friday, May 9, 2008

You will be missed.......

On Tuesday, May 9th, 2008, we received the news that my Grandma had passed away peacefully in her sleep. She was 89 years old and was one of the nicest people I have ever met. I was fortunate enough both as a child and as an adult to have spent so much time with this woman. She was continuously dedicted to her family, as well as to her church and many clubs and organizations. She was a fantastic Mother of three, a Grandmother to seven, and a Great-Grandmother to twelve, a Sister, and a Friend to many many people! She had a HUGE heart and was an all around fantastic person! I will forever miss this beautiful person that I had the honor of having in my life.



September 22nd, 1919 to May 9th, 2008
You will be missed Grandma! I love you!

1 comment:

the Eggernest said...

I've got you and your family in my thoughts.. keep your chin up, and cherish your memories always!
I LOVE YOU!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO