Saturday, May 3, 2008

The bellies that surroud me!

So, as you can see from the post previous to this, Megan has now had little Vinny! Such a little cutie pie, I might add!

Next in line to pop is my beautifully expectant (and rotten to the core) Sister! She is doing great with this pregnancy and Miss Kenna Jane will arrive end of June/first of July! I can't tell you how excited I am to have a little niece in my life! I will spoil her so very rotten.......that's what aunts do, right?!


After my Sister, then stands Debbie! Debbie is due the end of July and is popping right out there!!!

And then we have Michelle My Belle who is expecting twin girls mid-September! :) Goodness gracious how she will have her hands full!!!!!!

So there's a brief rundown of the bellies that surround me!!!!!!! :)

No comments: