Friday, May 2, 2008

Vincent Dale Egger has arrived!!!!!!

I know I'm a tad late, but am finally posting the announcement of the arrival Mr. Vincent Dale Egger!!!!



Mr. Vincent weighed in at 7lbs 13oz and was a LONG 21 inches!!!!!

Baby "Binny" (as Gunnar refers to him) was born on Monday, April 21st at 8:07 pm. We went to visit him on Tuesday morning and he is a very beautiful baby boy!!!!


I was very proud of Miss Megan.....no drugs, completely natural childbirth! That's definately an accomplishment and it sounds as if this experience was a magical and amazing journey for her! Luke, from what I've heard and read on Megan's blog was ecstatic, emotional and overjoyed with the process of becoming a father! It's so fantastic to see a father who is just as enlightened as the mommy!!!!!!!!!!! I am so completely overjoyed to see these two people become Husband and Wife, but so very proud of thier journey into Parenthood!


I, of course, had to get my hands on the cute little guy first....Lyon usually jumps right in and grabs little babies up, but I wedged my way in there first! heehee!


Gunnar was SO excited to finally see that baby that had been in Megan's belly for eternity!!!!!!!!




Then Lyon had his turn.....


Welcome to this crazy world Vincent! We love you very much!

1 comment:

the Eggernest said...

The pics- AS ALWAYS are fabulous- and dang, he IS a cute baby!! ;) We love you guys bunches- you are certainly part of the family- Uncle Lyon, Aunt Mindy (he's got two, one 'great', both fantastic) and cousins Jory and Gunnar! :) :) Thanks for always being there- you guys share a huge part of our life journey. :) xoxoxoxoxo
~The Eggers~