Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pat myself on the back moment of the day....

Tuesday, February 10th was the one-year anniversary of the last time I smoked a cigarette......this, my friends has been one of the greatest things I have EVER done for myself........and my kids and Husband!
I love that I don't spend $4.50 a day on them....that's a lot!
I love that I don't HAVE to wear perfume if I'm not feelin' it that day....
My clothes smell GREAT! ;)
My breath is great.....I don't have to chew gum ALL the time now! ;)
My hands don't stink.....nor does my car, coat, scarves, hoodies, hair.....i could go on forever!
My kiddos just love that I don't smoke....Gunanr says to me all the time, "Momma, yooooo don't smoke....and IIIIIII don't smoke.....dat's good stuff! Cigooooreeeets are gwoss!"
Don't get me wrong....I miss them terribly! I STILL have a craving for them a lot....I miss them....it's like losing a best friend....but, I"m pumped I made it a year!
There's my "pat myself on the back moment" of the day!

1 comment:

the Eggernest said...

Congratulations on one of the most important life changes you could ever make. You are a new, and improved lady, indeed.