Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our trip to Mt. Pleasant!!!


It's finally nice outside!!!!!!! So, the first nice day, the Georges' took a trip to Mt. Pleasant! :):)



The venture up the mountain! Gunnar made it all the way up and down on his own!


Jory was LOVIN' it!


And Gunnar was a ham, as usual!


Lyon and Gunnar watched as Jory took the outer paths!


It was so fun! I hadn't been to the top in quite a few years!


Lyon is PETRIFIED of heights.....


so these pictures freaked him out a bit!






My boys are crazy! :) I ♥ them SO much!



Jory went on an adventure......


...and Gunnar and I watched!


My boys....checkin' out the pond!


(this is the part that scared me!)




And to complete our adventure....ice cream at Gypsy Joe's!!!!


It was great fun and so nice to get out of the house FINALLY!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

the Eggernest said...

these pics are fabulous- and it's nuts, the boys are growing like weeds, and getting tall, thin, and... well, who am I kidding? Lyon's thinning out too- shoot, I weigh as much as he does last time I checked. ANYHOW... the Mt. looks like a fantastic trip- once Vinny arrives, we'll come visit you- and take a hike! :) So happy Spring has reached us! Fantastic shots, as always, I love the family shot the most- FRAME IT- you take great shots, you shouldn't have ANY exposed paint inside your house- it should all be frames on frames of all your wonderful pictures. :) Take care, see you soon- we love ya!

MoMo's Creations said...

Wow...looks like you guys had a great time! I haven't climed that Mountain in at least ten years!!
And Gunnar made it all by himself too? The boys are growing up fast!
Much Love to you all!